Creekside Creamery Butters Boast Favorite Family Flavors
Summer '11 | Vol. 17, No. 4
Creekside Creamery has combined the richness of fresh butter with a variety of flavorful and natural ingredients in its new line of Small Batch Butters. Founder Britton Decker carries on his family’s tradition in the food industry, carefully crafting the flavored butters that were a staple on his mother’s table.
Creekside Creamery starts with Grassland Dairy Products’ European-style butter and adds its signature flavors, such as:
- Garden Herb – Serve with grilled meats and baked potatoes.
- Roasted Garlic – Slather on crusty bread, fresh vegetables or pasta.
- Cinnamon Honey – Accentuate a baked sweet potato or homemade bread.
- Strawberry – Spread on pancakes, popovers or muffins.
New flavors are introduced seasonally.
- Available in 10-oz. re-sealable containers
- Available in foodservice sizes
B. Decker Quality Foods, Inc.